06 May 2006

Blog it up, blog boy

It was a glorious day yesterday, so, some phriends and I went out for a 'team meal'.

I assured everyone that I would blog it. The thing is, right now, I'm feeling disinclined to write anything, in fact, I feel disinclined to sit up. I can't think of anything to tell you either, as per usual it's a bit of a blur. I did avoid buying a kebab, which is good. I didn't end up sleeping on Bournemouth station, which is good too. Hmmmm, on balance, it seems it was good.

Oh my god - I am stunned, Bournemouth Station actually has a wiki entry. I think I need to write about my Bournemouth Station adventures and put a link to here from there; I will, soon, right now, I think I'll go and have a nice lie down.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude I've totally been to Bournemouth station, you should not sleep there :-P Good call for not doing so. Thanks for your comment on Greentalk.

Cuth said...

As it happens, I never actually slept on the station - it was on a bench outside Asda, opposite the station... but I understand what you're saying!

Anonymous said...

Aw, this was a really quality post. In theory I' d like to write like this too - taking time and real effort to make a good article... but what can I say... I procrastinate alot and never seem to get something done.

Cuth said...

It's all about the hair style.

Just sort that out, and the rest will follow, but, never try and team-lead.