27 May 2006

Shoulders

Am I a fetishist?

I find shoulders attractive. A good pair of shoulders, to me, is probably better than a good pair of legs - so why is it that shoulders get such a bad rap?

How many times have you heard someone say 'what a great pair of blades' ? I'll wager (uh-oh, gambling is back) that the answer is never. On the other hand, how many times have you heard someone say they will 'shoulder the blame' or be a 'shoulder to cry on'.

Shoulders are not for crying on, they are for rejoicing in.

Praise the maker.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whilst I wouldn't declare these : http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Content/Product/products1/168084_l.jpg to be a "great pair of blades", I can see where you are coming from. Has someone you know or would like to know given you the cold shoulder ?

There are places you can go, where everybody knows your game. This is after all THER INTERNET .

Cuth said...

A place where everyone knows your game? That was 'Cheers' wasn't it?

Mmmmm - nice blades.

Anonymous said...

get a life....

Anonymous said...

Where are the new updates then? Your inaction is disappointing.