18 May 2006

Tourettes Cash Bonanza

I don't watch Big Brother, but, I think I just saw that they put a guy who claims to have Tourettes syndrome in the house. This is a master stroke from show's creators, Endemol.

They will now not have to bleep any of the Big Brother episodes. Doing so would constitute discrimination. The result? Viewing figures will go through the (already pretty high) roof.

I know it's going to happen. I know I'm going to get sucked in. I almost just gave in and watched the first episode, but I didn't watch it, just the first 2 housemates.

I give myself 2 weeks before I start watching it arse daily.

3 comments:

Janette said...

What?
Big Brother started again??? Another one?
What? 6? 7?.... just shows how ignorant I am about BB.

I'd rather sit down and eat a BIG bar of chocolate, and if I get the gold ticket.... hmm...sell it on E-bay and how desperate people out there are wanting to be in telly.

Anonymous said...

"...before I start watching it arse daily."

An unusual expression. How often is this?

The D00D

Cuth said...

DOOD - It's tourettes, see?