03 May 2006

GoogleJhacking

Oh no. It works, I had previously blogged about the possibility of adding the most recent whack stack entries to a page to generate additional traffic... And I'm ashamed to say, it works - To prove the point, here are the top few from the whack stack now.


  • mariners afterschools (michael howard 7b)
  • bronco xenotransplantations (michael howard 7b)
  • fatness afterschools (michael howard 7b)
  • doctorspeaks clearly (Karin)
  • spazz schoolchilds (Karin)
  • paleoanthropologic gall (Rachel Woolcott)
  • paleoanthropologic butterfly (Rachel Woolcott)
If you came here after testing a googlewhack from the whack stack then, you have been googlejhacked (I was going to call it googlejacking, without the h, but that appears to be something even more unsavoury!) - I apologize, but I'd appreciate you letting me know if that's what happened. I have given credit to the original 'hackers'.

Rachel - you have too much time on your hands!

No comments: