17 May 2006

Not spam, and that's official

I received an e-mail the other day telling me that blogger's automated service had examined my blog and determined that it was likely to be a 'spam blog' - Great!

What is a spam blog? Well, to quote blogger's own definition, a spam blog "can be recognized by their irrelevant, repetitive or nonsensical text...". Now, I appreciate, I am no poet, and not the most eloquent of people, but I have read a great deal more irrelevant, repetitive and nonsensical stuff in other blogs.

A human has now reviewed the content, and I have been cleared of all 'spam' charges. I am slightly disappointed that they didn't give me a rave review, nor propose me for blog of the month, but at least I can go back to posting my inane drivel... Lucky you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to see the best blog on the Internet back in action. I have been playing with RSS and all that malarkey and have subscribed to your blog, refreshing every 15 mins. No pressure.