08 May 2006

Vive la difference

I have been 'encouraged' to state that an undisclosed company are not, as previously reported, evil scam-mongers.

In fact, they are just good business people with a strong understanding of what is fair. The incredible low-low price is simply to give reduced income families the opportunity to experience the luxury of a cruise across the Channel, to one of the undisclosed jewels of mainland Europe. The only reason for the limit on duration is to ensure that they do not out-stay the warm welcome they are sure to receive; Most sensible, I'm sure you'll agree.

I can only apologize for my unrational outburst, I am prone to these.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sir/Madam, I am contacting you on instruction of Brittany Ferries (hereafter referred to as "Client"), with regards to comments made on your "blog" at http://www.unrational.blogspot.com/. Specifically, the entry titled "French Scammers" was deemed by the Client as being unacceptable and prima facie evidence of libel.

May I take this opportunity to remind you of the Terms and Conditions of the owning company of the "blogging" service:

"6b. CONTENT RESPONSIBILITY Member acknowledges and agrees that Pyra neither endorses the contents of any Member communications nor assumes responsibility for any threatening, libelous , obscene, harassing or offensive material contained therein, any infringement of third party intellectual property rights arising therefrom or any crime facilitated thereby."

The Client hereby requests that you remove the offending content from your "blog" and make no further attempt to comment on the service provided by the Client.

Your co-operation in this matter will be appreciated in order that no further action need be taken.

Daryl Hackney LLB,
Silverman Sherliker.

Cuth said...

My comments were written in a moment of uncommon anger. I will, at my earliest opportunity, remove the offensive material from my site.